Local Coordinators are the partner library staff primarily responsible for reference and/or information services at their institution. More information available on Local Coordinators.
Important Links for Local Coordinators
- Checklist for the Beginning of Term
- Getting Started/Cheat Sheets for Local Coordinators
- Local Coordinator's Manual
- Check Your Settings documentation
- Service Guidelines for Service Providers (PDF version also available)
- Local Coordinator's Wiki
- Scheduling software documentation and training materials
- Troubleshooting Manual
- Patron Surveys & Feedbacks
- Marketing Materials
- Staff Schedule
- Staff Schedules Archive
- AskAway Blog: Updates
See the About AskAway section for items such as benefits and responsibilities for participating libraries, the library commitment models, and the service continuity plan.