Monthly Qwidget statistics by institution are available as part of the regular AskAway statistical reports.
Daily/hourly statistics for your Qwidget are available as part of your Institution Report in the MyQuestionPoint Reports module.
To get daily/hourly statistics for your Qwidget:
- Log into the AskAway Admin account (9 digit login).
- Click on the grey Reports tab in the top left-hand corner.
- In the red navigation bar, click on Institution.
- Click on Institution Report under Activity Statistics.
- Choose the monthly or daily report: the monthly report will give you summary statistics for a whole year; daily report will give you daily statistics for a single month.
- Choose the Year and Month (if running a Daily report) and choose Chat from the Generate Report For drop-down menu.
- Click Submit.
- Copy the resulting report and paste (as plain text) into an Excel spreadsheet to save and manipulate.
- Number (Total) of Chat Sessions Requested is the total number of sessions requested by your patrons, INCLUDING those requested via the Qwidget.
- Number of Chat Sessions Requested via Qwidget is the subset of your total patron calls that came in via the Qwidget.
If you have any questions about the Qwidget, please contact the AskAway Administrative Centre