The goal of this page is to arm librarians with self-help information on troubleshooting technical problems with QuestionPoint. If you encounter technical problems, please:
- Check the settings on your browser, especially if this is the first time you've used this computer or if you think someone may have changed the settings.
- Check the Technical Troubleshooting Manual to see if your problem is described there.
If those steps don't work, feel free to contact the AskAway Administrative Centre for assistance.
Technical Troubleshooting for Service Providers
- Check the Settings & Systems Requirements for AskAway
- Troubleshooting Manual for Post-Secondary AskAway Virtual Reference
- Browser Checklist for QuestionPoint
- Short-Staffed on AskAway
- Problems with the QuestionPoint Librarian screen refreshing or loading
- Problems picking up patrons
- Sound Settings and Volume issues
- Crashes, Freezes and Lost Sessions in QuestionPoint
- QuestionPoint Librarian or Patron Server problems
- Problems Ending Session in QuestionPoint
- Patron Disconnects and Lost Calls
- Contact your Local Administrator or the AskAway Administrative Office for additional assistance.
Technical Troubleshooting for Your Patrons
- Check the Unexpected Patrons guide for Patron Technical Troubleshooting