Including a Qwidget on the pages listed above is considered the minimum standard for visibility. However, every additional page that contains a Qwidget is an additional place where a student who needs help might find it.
Qwidgets have been included with positive results in the following locations:
- In a static sidebar that appears on every library web page
- Throughout the library website
- Library FAQ page
- Course websites
- Learning Management Systems
- Specific assignment pages
- Links within emails from instructors to students
Small changes in visibility can have large impacts. Each additional Qwidget provides students with another opportunity to find help when and where they need it.