Monthly Qwidget Statistics
Monthly Qwidget statistics for your library are available as part of AskAway's monthly Usage Stats.
Daily or Hourly Statistics
Follow these steps to request daily / hourly statistics for your Qwidget:
- Log into your library's QuestionPoint Admin account (9 digit login).
- Click Reports in the top menu.
- In the blue navigation bar, click Institution.
- Under Activity Statistics, click Institution Report.
- Choose the Monthly or Daily Report:
- The monthly report will give you summary statistics for a whole year.
- The daily report will give you daily statistics for a single month.
- Choose the Year and Month (if running a Daily report).
- Generate Report for Chat.
- Click Submit.
- Copy the resulting report and paste (as plain text) into an Excel spreadsheet to save and manipulate.
- Number (Total) of Chat Sessions Requested is the total number of sessions requested by your patrons, INCLUDING those requested via the Qwidget.
- Number of Chat Sessions Requested via Qwidget is the subset of your total patron calls that came in via the Qwidget.
If you have any questions about your library's Qwidget statistics, please contact the AskAway Admin Centre.