Sunday to Thursday - 10:00am - 9:00pm
Friday and Saturday - 11:00am - 5:00pm
Full schedule, including holidays and term start and finish
How do I use AskAway?
- Click on "Chat Now" in the bar above.
- Click on the name of your institution.
- Enter your question in the chat box and click "connect" to begin a session.
Want more assistance? Detailed help for using AskAway.
How do I make the Qwidget chat window larger?
Click the Expand icon (in the top right corner) and a new window will pop-up above the small chat.
I am having technical problems.
We apologize if you experienced technical problems during your session! It doesn't happen often, but occassionally there are issues with the service. What you can do:
- Technical glitches: click on the Refresh or Reload button on your browser. If that does not work, you may have to return to AskAway in a new browser window, and ask your question again.
- Librarian does not seem to be responding: some software firewalls prevent you from being able to see the librarian's chat. Try disabling your firewall for the session (reconnect when you are done).
If you continue to experience technical problems, please email your question instead. Your library can provide additional help with accessing AskAway.