Update: Here is the recorded session
Note that it works best in IE, and may not function with other browsers.
University Canada West offered to provide a quick online demo of how to access their resources for any AskAwayers who are interested. We will record it to make available to those who can't attend.
Date: November 2, 2012
Time: 12:00 pm
Length: 15 minutes
University Canada West is holding a brief (approx. 15 mins) but informative session on how to access UCW's Library Resources behind the MyUCW portal. This session will review how to log into the MyUCW portal, what resource are available, and how to access them. UCW is pleased to be an active member of BC ELN and the AskAway service. We want to ensure that everyone has the necessary information to help UCW students when they take advantage of the AskAway service. Please bring any questions or concerns you may have to the session or feel free to contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Adobe Connect:
- No need to RSVP, just join in!
- To connect to the meeting, go to: https://present.bccampus.ca/ucw/
- Enter your name to join as a guest.
- To participate fully in the meeting, you would ideally have a headset with microphone for your computer. Relying on an external microphone and speakers results in feedback issues.
- If you don't have a headset with microphone, you can still participate with just earphones, using the chat function instead of a microphone.